- 20 April—Abstract and application submission deadline
- 8 June—Advanced registration deadline
Registration is now closed! This workshop has sold out. There will be no on-site registration available.
- The committee will review applications and papers to determine acceptance.
- If you have been accepted you will be notified by 1 June.
- Once you have been accepted you will receive registration and housing information by e-mail.
- Register and pay the fee to attend the workshop.
- Submit your housing form with your registration form.
- Enjoy the workshop and make some great contacts.
Click here to view an announcement from the SEG Summer Research Workshop Organizing committee.
The Resort at Squaw Creek will serve as the meeting venue and will have sleeping rooms available during your stay. To take advantage of the discounted housing rates for this workshop, please make your reservations here. The hotel cannot guarantee sleeping room availability or rates after the reservation count exceeds the sleeping block.
Visa information invitation letters
Participants in the Summer Research Workshop may generate an official invitation letter using the form below. This form will generate a letter which you can print and use in obtaining a visa.
For those whose company or organization is planning on sending more than one individual to the workshop, additional documentation may be required for scheduling an appointment with the local United States embassy. If additional assistance is required, fill out a separate invitation letter for each individual requesting a visa using the form below. Each invitation letter has a unique reference number. Produce one cover letter listing all individuals requesting a visa. The letter must include the following information for each individual:
- passport number
- date and place of birth
- nationality as it appears on the passport
- reference number from the invitation letter
Fax these forms together with the cover letter printed on the group's official stationery to +1.918.497.5557, attention Visa Letter Assistance.
Please note that this letter does not guarantee that you will be granted a visa, nor does it commit SEG to pay any expenses you may incur. It is the sole responsibility of the attendee to obtain the necessary paperwork for entry to the United States.
If you have any questions about this form or the letter it generates, please send us an e-mail.
Bin Wang, Chair, TGS
Dimitri Bevc, FusionGeo
Paul Williamson, Total
Graham Winbow, ExxonMobil
Ricardo Rosa, Petrobras
Biondo Biondi, Stanford U
Ian Jones, ION-GXT
SEG meeting planner