SEG Corporate Book Discount Program
Corporations have a new way to purchase the Society of Exploration Geophysicists’ books, discs, or videos at discounted prices for their employees.
- Companies may purchase publications at SEG member prices—on average 20% off list prices—by identifying the SEG member for whom each book is being purchased. (Limit one copy of each title per employee who is an SEG member.)
- Companies may purchase other items, without naming an SEG member, at 10% off the list prices of the publications (but in all cases no lower than the SEG member prices).
- An additional 5% discount off the subtotal is applied to all orders for more than 60 items.
How to order
- Browse through book descriptions in the SEG Book Mart or the SEG eBooks site, where tables of contents, front matter, and indexes are available for free inspection.
- Complete an SEG Corporate Book Discount Program order form. The minimum order is 10 books, discs, or videos shipped to the same address and paid in a single transaction in advance.
- E-mail the completed order form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon receipt, the SEG Book Order Department will confirm the order and pricing and will complete arrangements for payment and shipping.
For more information, contact:
SEG Book Order Department
P.O. Box 702740, Tulsa, OK 74170-2740 USA
Telephone: 1-918-497-5546 • Fax: 1-918-497-5565
Could your employees advance their professionalism with access to SEG eBooks? If so, please ask your corporate librarian to subscribe.