SEG strives to produce error-free books, but when errata are reported, the corrections will be available here. The SEG Reference Publications staff apologizes for any inconvenience caused by these errors.
Corrections are available for the following books:
- 3D Seismic Survey Design, second edition, by Gijs J. O. Vermeer
- Fundamentals of Gravity Exploration, by Thomas R. LaFehr and Misac N. Nabighian
- Elements of Seismic Dispersion: A Somewhat Practical Guide to Frequency-dependent Phenomena, by Christopher L. Liner
- Edge and Tip Diffractions: Theory and Applications in Seismic Prospecting, by Kamill Klem-Musatov, Arkady Aizenberg, Jan Pajchel, and Hans B. Helle
- Seismic Data Processing with Seismic Un*x: A 2D Seismic Data Processing Primer, by David Forel, Thomas Benz, and Wayne D. Pennington
- Geophysical Characterization of Gas Hydrates, edited by Michael Riedel, Eleanor C. Willoughby, and Satinder Chopra
Figure 12 of Chapter 4 should have been credited to Shimeld et al., 2004. Data courtesy of EnCana Corp.
Shimeld, J., D. Mosher, K. Louden, C. LeBlanc, and K. Osadetz, 2004, Bottom simulating reflectors and hydrate occurrences beneath the Scotian Slope, offshore eastern Canada: AAPG Hedberg Conference, Expanded Abstracts.
A revised Chapter 25 is available as a free download from the SEG Digital Library. Please visit the chapter page to download the revised version which expands authorship and contains more complete attribution than did the original chapter.
Please contact Jennifer Cobb to report additional errata.