SEG University Book Discount Program
College or university instructors may order the Society of Exploration Geophysicists’ books, discs, and videos for their classes at discounted prices.
- Titles for students named on the order form are priced at SEG member prices, in most cases a discount of about 20% off the list price that nonmembers normally have to pay.
- Instructors receive a complimentary desk copy of a title if it is ordered for at least six named students.
- Up to two additional copies may be ordered at SEG member price, without naming a student, if at least six copies of the title are ordered for named students. (Ideal for adding to library collections!)
- A 5% discount is applied to the subtotal if at least 40 items are ordered.
How to order
- Browse through book descriptions at seg.org/bookmart or the SEG eBooks site, where tables of contents, front matter, and indexes are available for free inspection.
- Complete an SEG University Book Discount Program order form. The minimum order is six items shipped to the same address and paid in a single transaction in advance. Only one copy of each title may be ordered per student at member price.
- E-mail the completed order form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon receipt, the SEG Book Order Department will confirm the order and pricing and will complete arrangements for payment and shipping.
For more information, contact:
SEG Book Order Department
P.O. Box 702740, Tulsa, OK 74170-2740 USA
Telephone: 1-918-497-4602 • Fax: 1-918-497-5565
Would your geoscience program benefit from access to SEG eBooks? If so, please ask your university librarian to subscribe.
Not yet an SEG member? Join SEG today!