| || |
The Leading Edge Digital Edition is a complete digital reproduction of the print version of The Leading Edge in an easy-to-use portable format. Making the most of modern technology, the TLE Digital Edition can be viewed within a web browser, downloaded for offline viewing, or saved as a PDF file. This gives members the ability to create a personalized searchable digital archive of TLE on their own computers or Web-compatible devices such as tablets and e-readers.
Features of The Leading Edge Digital Edition include:
- A more robust and interactive reading experience
- Search functionality to find specific terms in an individual issues or across multiple issues
- Linked references to locate and even download source materials for articles
- Linked email and web addresses for authors and advertisers
- Zooming capabilities to provide enhanced clarity of images
- Multimedia files that can be accessed within the issue
- Professional and social network compatibility for sharing and commenting on articles
We invite you to view the latest edition of The Leading Edge Digital Edition by clicking here.
View the September 2012 TLE Digital Edition on Geophysics in Reserves Estimation for free, regardless of SEG membership.
Click here to view the September 2012 TLE Digital Edition now.
Please note: Full access to TLE's technical articles is limited to SEG members, subscribers, and those who have purchased the articles. Follow the link to each article for more information about purchasing options.