16-17 September 2013
George R. Brown Convention Center
About the AAPG/SEG Student Expo:
- The Student Expo is a unique event for linking geosciences students with industry recruiters!
- Students benefit by networking, sharing their resume, presenting their research, and interviewing with multiple employers.
- Companies enjoy cost-efficient and timely recruiting from a diverse and talented student population.
Activities at the two-day Student Expo include:
- Open poster sessions on geology and geophysics, followed by poster awards,
- Multiple field-trip and short-course options,
- Company sponsored Ice Breaker, and
- A potentially full day of poster presentations and interviews!
Note: Students are requested to submit their resumes and poster abstracts in advance of the meeting. This allows companies to identify candidates with the required skill sets!
Students who graduated within the last two years may still participate in this event.
Geosciences Faculty members are encouraged to attend.
2012 Student Expo Photo Gallery
Calendar of Other Student Expos
| || |