Please check back
in June/July 2016
AAPG-SEG Student Expo
8-9 September 2016
George R. Brown Convention Center
About the AAPG/SEG Student Expo
- The Student Expo is a unique event that links geosciences students with industry recruiters
- Students benefit by networking, sharing their resume, presenting their research, and interviewing with multiple employers
- Companies enjoy cost-efficient and timely recruiting from a diverse and talented student population
- The last day to register online is 10 September 2015. On-site registration will not be accepted.
Activities at the two-day Student Expo include
- Open poster sessions on geology and geophysics, followed by poster awards
- Multiple field trip and short course options
- Company-sponsored Ice Breaker
- A potentially full day of interviews
Video courtesy of Aleksey Khamzin,
2013 Travel Grant Recipient and 2013
AAPG/SEG Student Expo participant
Please note that this event is only for students in geosciences or related fields. Posters must be related to geophysics, geology, hydrogeology, geochemistry, and earth & environmental science. Only the first 200 poster abstracts will be accepted. Students are requested to submit their resumes and poster abstracts in advance of the meeting. This allows companies to identify candidates with the required skill sets.
This event is open to current students and recent graduates of Spring or Summer 2015.
Geosciences faculty members are encouraged to attend.
► Student Expo Photo Gallery
► Calendar of Other Student Expos