now being accepted!
8-9 September 2014
George R. Brown Convention Center
About the AAPG/SEG Student Expo:
- The Student Expo is a unique event that links geosciences students with industry recruiters
- Students benefit by networking, sharing their resume, presenting their research, and interviewing with multiple employers
- Companies enjoy cost-efficient and timely recruiting from a diverse and talented student population
Activities at the two-day Student Expo include:
- Open poster sessions on geology and geophysics, followed by poster awards
- Multiple field-trip and short-course options
- Company sponsored Ice Breaker
- A potentially full day of poster presentations and interviews
Please note that this event is only for students in geosciences or related fields. Posters must be related to geophysics, geology, hydrogeology, geochemistry, and earth & environmental science. Only the first 200 poster abstracts will be accepted. Students are requested to submit their resumes and poster abstracts in advance of the meeting. This allows companies to identify candidates with the required skill sets.
Students who graduated within the last two years may still participate in this event.
Geosciences faculty members are encouraged to attend.
► Student Expo Photo Gallery
► Calendar of Other Student Expos
Video courtesy of Aleksey Khamzin,
2013 Travel Grant Recipient and 2013
AAPG/SEG Student Expo participant