- Reconfirm all travel, hotel, and car reservations.
- Review your portable display.
- Be sure to ship all materials in time.
- Follow up with all vendors.
- Brief and train booth staff. Review your exhibit objectives.
______ Floor space
______ Booth-related expenses (installation/dismantling, utilities, cleaning, etc.)
______ Additional meeting room rental
______ Exhibit materials
______ Shipping and drayage
______ Marketing and promotional material
______ Transportation and hotel
- Update your Web site before the meeting.
- After the meeting, quickly follow up with all contacts.
- Make sure your signage is large enough to be easily read.
- Make your booth stand out from the crowd. Something as simple as a distinctive lighting scheme can go a long way.
- Hold staff meetings regularly during the meeting to discuss what is working and what is not.