Welcome to the Technical Standard Committee Community!
The SEG Technical Standards Committee serves as a forum for discussion of geophysical developments for which standards need to be defined. When problems of significant magnitude to warrant action by SEG are identified, appropriate subcommittees are appointed to develop standards or updates to existing standards and make recommendations to the Executive Committee concerning their adoption. In performing its functions, the Technical Standards Committee collaborates with other standards bodies to develop standards efficiently across organizations and to promote data exchange and application compatibility.
- Technical Standards Committee meeting in Las Vegas Nov 6, 2012
- Technical Standards Committee meeting at the EAGE conference in Copenhagen
- Technical Standards Committee meeting in San Antonio Sept. 20, 2011
- Technical Standards Committee meeting at the EAGE conference in Vienna
- Retiring the Troika ftp site and SEG mail lists
- New workgroup on seismic field storage medium recommendations
- New subcommittee on data-exchange formats for EM Field data